The Stenson Fields Playgroup mission is to provide:
- A happy and caring environment in which children can feel safe and secure.
- A well planned and diverse learning environment, taking into account children’s abilities, interests, cultures and beliefs.
- Encouragement for children to grow, learn and develop at a pace in line with their age and abilities.
- To challenge children’s knowledge and understanding.
- To develop an interest in people, how they live and the world around them.
- Respect for children’s rights, giving them the opportunity to be heard and listened to.
- Opportunities for children to grow in confidence and be independent.